1. I’m confused on when to take fast digesting carbs; do I use them before, during or after training?
Carbohydrates can benefit you at a variety of times but with a carb like highly branched cyclic cluster dextrin, it has a fast gastric emptying rate so it is best used during training.
2. What is the benefit of Highly Branched Cyclic Cluster Dextrin?
Highly branched cyclic cluster dextrin empties from the stomach rapidly so that it makes it available in the small intestine to be reabsorbed quickly. The quick reabsorption makes the glucose readily available during training.
3. How is CLUSTERBOMB different from carbs like Maltodextrin or WaxyMaize?
Easier on the stomach causing less bloat and discomfort.
4. Will adding BCAAs such as BREACH effect the gastric emptying of CLUSTERBOMB?
No. Adding BCAA’s is an excellent idea.
5. How many grams of carbs should I be taking during my training?
During training, it is ideal to consume 40-50 grams of a fast emptying carbohydrate.
6. How come you don’t have amino acids in CLUSTERBOMB?
We wanted to make it easily customizable for people looking to add their own specific amounts.
7. What does ‘fast gastric emptying’ mean and how is that a benefit to me?
The faster the gut can process the carbs and added nutrients the quicker the body can begin to recover and grow. Also, the stomach will pull blood to it while digesting the carbs and away from the muscle. The quicker this process can happen the better.
8. CLUSTERBOMB claims to be anti-catabolic, how does that work?
Carbohydrates are protein-sparring. In the presence of carbohydrates, the body will not breakdown proteins via gluconeogenesis.
9. My container isn’t completely full when I open it, am I getting the full amount?
Yes, settling occurs during shipping. Rest assured, you have a full 30 servings in each container.
10. I’m dieting, can I still use carbohydrates for fuel?
Yes, but only on difficult training sessions.